Here at PTI we are dedicated to helping you achieve a new level of fitness. No matter what your exercise experience level we're confident you'll love the results you see in your strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular capabilities after working with us. Of course, an increased level of fitness will result no matter what your goal is, but you don't have to be on a mission to run a 5k or lose 20 pounds to benefit from personal training.
- Are you bored with your current fitness routine? When it comes to workout design, we pride ourselves not only on our ability to address your fitness level as a whole, but our creativity in doing so. All the trainers here at PTI have extensive knowledge of human anatomy and bio-mechanics, which means we can modify and even create new exercises to help keep things exciting. No two sessions at PTI are alike, so you'll always be challenged to higher levels of fitness without having to spend hours searching the internet for your new workouts to do on your own.
- Do you feel like you've hit a fitness plateau? Often people hit a plateau because their body has adapted to their preferred type of exercise. That means if you always use the strength machine circuit, or maybe you always go to Yoga on Monday and Spinning on Thursday, there may be a point where you stop seeing the fitness gains you did those first few months. At PTI we don't create a check list of exercises you'll rotate through, we'll vary your sessions every single time you come in, and we can even make adjustments on a minute by minute basis depending on how you're responding to the exercises. This not only alleviates boredom but it also keeps your body guessing, giving your systems the opportunity to constantly adapt to new stimuli. So when your son surprises you by tossing the remote control at high speed across the living room you may just catch it without pulling a muscle!
- Never had much experience with exercise and don't know where to start? All the trainers at PTI are sensitive to the fact that everyone has different levels of experience when it comes to exercise, and we'll build your workouts with that in mind. Starting your fitness journey with us can help you stay motivated and give you the confidence to embark on other fitness activities if you so choose. Your workouts will take place in our fully equipped, private studio, which means there's no crowds, no waiting for equipment, and no distractions.
- Need help increasing your level of fitness after a health setback? From knee replacements to diabetes, we have experience working with people who have a variety of special health considerations. Our extensive knowledge of which functional fitness exercises are appropriate in individualized situations means we can help you safely reach a new level of wellness while mitigating the effects of your condition.
- Do you have a hard motivating yourself to workout? Having a set appointment time with your personal trainer can help keep your exercise on track. Not only do you not have to worry about what your going to do once you get to the gym, but working with a personal trainer gives you additional accountability. In addition, you'll find that the PTI trainers don't just count repetitions, we enjoy engaging our clients and getting to know them. If you're having fun while you exercise it's much easier to find the motivation to stick with it.